You suffer with dark circles? Keep in mind that there are some products and tricks to disfarçá -, as well as the most varied types of treatments.
what are those circles exactly?
The circles are the marks deep and purple in color that form around the eyes. The skin of this region is of purple color when the tissue is very fine and transparent, which allows you to see the blood vessels.
With these dilated vessels, it produces a sort of local inflammation of the departure of the red blood cells inside of them for the dermis. These cells undergo a chemical transformation, forming a deposit of pigments on iron, that make the region darker. Another possibility for the appearance of dark circles under the eyes is the high concentration of melanin in the region around the eyes.
Dark circles under the eyes can appear as scholarships, dark-coloured or purple, sagging, wrinkles or grooves. These features make you look tired and dejected.
Causes of dark Circles under the eyes
- Vessel dilation the eye area, bringing more blood to the region and the increased pigmentation of the skin
- Nights evil stays
- Physical fatigue
- the Lack of care with the eye area
- Skin white and thin
- the physical or emotional Stress
- Allergies and rhinitis
Tips to Conceal dark Circles under the eyes
Some care and tricks are useful to hide your dark circles:
- Pass a spell-checker. In addition to the traditional, there are corrective colors, each one with its function. To hide your dark circles, try concealer yellow. This type of tone is neutralized with the color of the skin and helps to hide the tone in evidence the olheira. But, if the yellow is staying clear, finish with a layer of concealer to the color of his skin. For suggested remedies, see the list of products at the end of this post.
- Use the tricks of makeup base and face powder.
- Get enough sleep. Without quality sleep, the skin does not restore the right — and that is reflected in the following day.
- Before sleeping, spend a cosmetic cream specific hydration of the eye area. Good hydration for the eye area increases the thickness of the skin and, in consequence, the vessels of this area are not as apparent, improving the local color.
- Practice physical exercises and keep a healthy diet.
- Wash the face with cold water, which promotes vasoconstriction of the vessels, lessens dark circles under the eyes.
- Do circular massages of soft in the region of the eyes.
- Avoid exposure to the sun to prevent pigmentation of melanin under the eyes.
the Treatment for dark Circles under the eyes
The laser is a very effective treatment and recommended by dermatologists. The treatment consists in the local application of laser pulsed light, whose mission is to clarify the skin and diminish the blood vessels. The device also encourages the increase of collagen content of the skin. The region of the eyelid, wins in force and elasticity, reduces flaccidity and, consequently, also contributes much to improve the overall appearance of the face.
Peel to Lighten the dark Circles Dark
The peeling also helps in the fight against dark circles under the eyes, mainly those with excess pigment, a coloring amarronada. The acids promote a gentle exfoliation of the region with the whitening. The peel that is most appropriate is that of thioglycolic acid.
Fill dark Circles Slings
When the cavity of the eyeball is too deep, there is a natural shading which contributes to the darkening of the region. For cases in which the olheira is a consequence of the anatomy of the eye, the filling with hyaluronic acid is the most suitable. The technique will give volume to the skin under the eyes so that it is flush with the face
Lymphatic drainage to Remove the Bags
A lymphatic drainage well located in the area of the eyes and the forehead increases the microcirculation of the region, eliminating the swelling, and stains purple.
Specific creams to the Eye Area
There are specific products for the treatment of dark circles under the eyes, which act specifically in the region of the eyes. For this region — which has a vascularization delicate — the components identified are: Vitamin K1, bioflavonoids, vitamin C and retinol. These active ingredients increase the venous tone and thus decrease the swelling, once that act on the microcirculation of the blood. Vitamins C and e, which have antioxidant and decongestant, also act as clarifiers. The creams are excellent auxiliaries in the treatment, to enhance and maintain its effects. For suggestions of creams, see the list of products at the end of this post.
Indicated for dark circles under the eyes color amarronzadas and the presence of vessels, the phototherapy is a treatment with pulsed light that helps to activate the circulation of the blood that is stagnant in the region of the eyelids.
Surgery for Removal of Bags
Surgeries for the treatment and removal of the bags of the eyelids are technically called of blepharoplasties. To check out the abaulamentos caused by the bags, the skin becomes more smooth and with less shadow areas, softening dark circles under the eyes.
Natural treatments for dark Circles under the eyes
Natural treatments have no side effects, are cheaper and are sometimes sufficient to alleviate the problem. Some suggestions:
- Clay masks: Use clay that is an option when you can not do the lymphatic drainage. When the clay dries, it makes a light pressure on the skin, speeding up the process of drainage, improving circulation and reducing swelling. The clay contains properties that accelerate the process of detoxification of the body, leaving the skin less taut.
- Pack of iced tea: Both green tea as the tea of chamomile are effective for dark under-eye circles purple, caused by the dilatation of the vessels. Chamomile calms the region and the fact that the tea be cold constricts the vessels. Arnica and burdock can be substituted for the chamomile.
- Massage with aloe vera: Take an aloe leaf and cut in half. Remove the gel and perform a gentle massage on the dark circles. This plant has many properties, among them the moisturize and tone the skin.
- Massage with coconut oil: Spread a tablespoon of coconut oil and make a gentle massage under the eyes and let the product act during 20 minutes. After this time, rinse well with cold water.
- Almond oil and peppermint essential oil: Spread a tablespoon of almond oil and put 2 drops of peppermint essential oil, mix well and gently massage the eye area. Leave to act for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water. Both the oil of peppermint as peppermint help to eliminate dark circles dark.
Suggestions for Correctives, and Creams for dark Circles
You suffer with dark under-eye circles? You’ve already found a good way to disguise or solve the problem?