If you want to spread some charity event, co-operative or community in the following editions, drop us a line at Facebook of InfoSolidaria and what we add.
The agenda can be to listen to the Friday live from 12 to 14 in the program Sandwich of radio, Tribe FM 88.7. For more information, visit the Facebook @sanguchetribal and/or click here to listen to the program online.
* Alpa Corral, Cordoba. “The Union makes the Encounter” is a lively cultural nonprofit that is performed every year in the Union of the Rivers (Alpa Corral) and includes activities such as workshops, craft fair, and artistic expressions. The theme of this third meeting will be “Memories of the Mother Land”. Location: Alpa Corral. Time: 16. Continues on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12. Facebook.
* Agronomy, Federal Capital. The “Fair of the Producer to the Consumer” brings together over 120 producers of the social and solidarity economy. In addition there will be workshops, raffles and shows. Place: Faculty of Agronomy (UBA), access by Avenida San Martin and Nogoyá, or by Avenue of the Constituents and Av Beiró. Time: 10 to 19 (repeats Sunday 12). Entry: free and free. Facebook.
* San Rafael, Mendoza. Festival “Metal Solidarity” for the benefit of the hogar San Martín of Tours of Branch Fall. Play Aurelia, Rails, Tractor and Kabra Makabra. The place: Library Mariano Moreno, Bernardo de Yrigoyen 148. Time: 20. Input: a food that is not perishable.
* San Lorenzo, Salta. Music Festival for the Mother and Child Hospital. Touch My Karma, Karamba, Fran Lovely, Ramiro Vallejos, among others. There will also be a show of acrobatics and zumba. The place: complex “Los Ceibos”. Time: 17. Entry: $80.
* Maimará, Jujuy. Festival to benefit the city hospital. They will play folk groups, there will be fair food and regional artisans. The place: Municipal Hall of Maimará. Time: 19.
* Núñez, Capital Federal. “Peña hugs” in the Cultural Space Our Children – ECuNHi. There will be a workshop of dances, fun fair, food court, and will be presented live the following artists: La Bruja Salguero, Nuevo Quinteto Ventarron (Gale & Varela), Mitimaes, Acullico music and Soledad Ramirez and Favio Dos Santos will perform an exhibition of dances. Location: Avenida del Libertador 8151 – Space Memory and Human Rights (ex ESMA). Time: 19.30 – Not suspended by rain. Entry: voluntary Contribution for the ECuNHi, that from January 2016 has no funding whatsoever from the State. Hold their workers, the artists involved and the audience that attends. Facebook.
* Villa Martelli, Vicente López, Bs.Ace. The “Fair is Fair” is a market of popular and solidary economy direct from producers to consumers. Food, vegetables, fruits and agro-ecological farming, artisanal products, clothing, natural cosmetics, movies, documentaries, books, and much more. At 18, there will be open tango class by Natalia Puccioni and then Milonga in charge of the dance group of “Close”. The place: Plaza Vienni, Corner with Avenida Mitre. Time: 16 to 20. Facebook.
* Almagro, Capital Federal. Festival to benefit “Painted Island”, a social project self-managed urban art in Isla Maciel, who was born from the love and the intention to de-stigmatize the neighborhood through the mural art. Touch: Healthy, Serafino, Saint Amy, Rodiyón, Mauke Band, Leah Raggamuffin and Constantine. The place: The Pop-up Bar, Gallo 333. Time: 21. Contribution bonus: $50.