6 Exercises to Burn Abdominal Fat and get that flat stomach you desire and deserve. 1.Reverse Crunches
• Lie down flat on your mat and place your hands underneath your head
• Lift your feet up. Pull your knees towards your chest as you simultaneously lift your head and shoulder blades off the ground.
• Every time you push your knees in towards your chest, keep your core engaged. • Slowly return to starting position making sure your feet does not touch the floor while exercising.
• Aim for 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
Reverse crunches are designed to engage the lower abdominal muscles. Therefore, they are perfect for those looking to sculpt their abs workout. 2.Flutter Kicks
• Lie down on a mat. Keep your arms outstretched, but place your hands underneath your rear
• Lift your legs off the floor
• The back should not arch in any way. To avoid this, tighten your abdominal muscles
• With your legs straight, lift one leg higher than the other interchangeably
• As you keep switching, your feet should mimic a fluttering and rhythmic motion
• Do at least 15-repetitions with a 30-second break. 3.Bird Dog
• Go on all fours, ensuring that you are on a comfortable mat to help support your knees
• Slowly extend your left leg and right arm out simultaneously
• Draw them back into each other, so that the knee of the left leg touches the elbow of the right arm
• Do at least 10-15 repetitions before switching sides
Bird dog doesn’t only work your abdominal muscles, it has also been found to increase the stability of the spine. 4.Heel Touches
Just like the flutter kicks, the heel touches focus on the main abdominal muscle as well as the obliques. • Lie flat on your mat
• With your back pressed flat on the ground, keep your knees bent while your feet are still on the floor. Your knees should be pointing towards the ceiling
• Keep your arms to your side
• Now, raise your head and shoulders slightly off the ground while keeping your abdominal muscles engaged
• While in this position, use your right hand to touch your right-foot and your left-hand to touch your left foot
• Keep alternating and try and do at least 12-reps each.
5.Russian Twist • Sit on your mat before lifting your legs
• Now, lean back so that your back is slightly slanted
• Tighten your core muscles to help you stay in position
• Clasp your hands together in front of your chest before you can start twisting your torso from left to right
• As you do this, your legs should not move
• Aim for at least 12-repetitions 6.Mountain Climber
• Lie on the mat in a plank position • Pull your left leg in towards your left arm • As you push your left-leg back into position, pull your right-leg towards your right arm as well
• Keep doing this so that your switching legs simultaneously
• As you do this, keep your core tightened • Aim for 15 repetitions, especially if you are a beginner before building upon it Music credit: Cartoon – Why We Lose (feat. Coleman Trapp) [NCS Release] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyXmsVwZqX4 Cursos Cosmética Natural Málaga Talleres Jabones Naturales Málaga
Please follow and like us: